New Year, New Blog
With 2014 wrapping up and 2015 quickly approaching, I’ve decided to make some changes to my blog. As you have probably noticed, the most obvious change is the website address (now runverticalmiles.com although if you go to verticalmiles.blogspot.com it will just redirect you here). I am no longer using Blogger as the platform for my blog and have switched it up with my own domain built on WordPress. My amazing boyfriend Jason designed everything on this blog and I’m so happy that it’s finally ready to share with the world. Below is a quick overview of the new site.
At the header you’ll notice a couple of things.
- Awesome new logo!! Jason designed this for me. Stay tuned for a shop full of original tshirt designs featuring my logo.
- Home: Main blog page where you can access any post, recipe, etc. that I’ve added to the site
- About: About me page that includes a little about me as a person, as well as my current PRs
- Blog: All my blog posts!
- Races: List of races, race report links, and results links
- Recipes: All of my favorite recipes. If you’re looking for delicious, healthy meal ideas, look no farther than my Recipes section
- Social Media Links:
- Facebook: Friend Vertical Miles
- Twitter: Follow runvertmiles
- Google+: Add Vertical Miles to your circle
At the footer you’ll find even more great additions.
- Recent Posts: Quick links to my five most recent posts
- Categories: Each post will be categorized under life, love, mountains, run, and/or recipes. To access posts related to a specific category, just click the link.
- Like Me on Facebook: Another plug for my Facebook page.
- Subscribe: Receive notifications each time I post something on my blog. This is the best and easiest way to ensure you never miss a post!
I hope you enjoy my new blog and happy reading!